Our latest build is out! If you haven't been in the app in a minute, we highly suggest you dive back in! To tell your story the way you want as a GM it was important for us to give you the control you needed. Check out the following features we've rolled out to help manage your adventure:
- Group Assets: to speed you on your world building journey we've added new ways to group assets. Want to build a rich and varied map but tired of building roofs, walls or entire buildings from scratch? Just group key assets together and you can move or duplicate them to rapidly build out your world.
- Fog of War: GMs now have the ability to hide or show groups of assets and characters until they want to reveal them. Taverns around the corner, dank dungeons below and that mysterious stairway can be hidden from players until it's time for the big reveal!
- Vertical map move: up and down for all of the players so you can be sure players are seeing the right level of the map their characters are on, whether deep underground or high up in a wizard's tower. Push the dungeon below the table and reveal it when you're ready.
- Lighting Control: GMs can control the mood by raising or lowering the lighting. Enter the cavern and lower the lighting so that only flickering torches light the way!
- Ping: Want to make sure no one misses that grotesque creature in the corner or perhaps one of your players wants to alert the party? Press and hold on the map to draw attention to that spot even if it's off-screen!
To get the most out of your experience we recommend you watch the latest tutorials!